In order to make it convenient for the students seeking admission
to NIMS, certain common policies and procedures have been
laid out. Policies enumerated herein are subject to change.
- Students are admitted based on the tancet or consortium
- Application for admission to a course should be made
only in the prescribed form, which will be sent along with
- Application forms properly filled in should be sent only
to admission Office or handed over in person along with
(1) a Xerox Copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination
attested by a Gazetted Officer (2) Prescribed Registration
Fee. Registration Fee can be paid in cash at the Admission
Office or by DD in favour of National Institute of Management
- All students seeking admission to any course should attach
a Xerox copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination
and proof of age, duly attested along with the Application.
The candidate should produce authentic Certificate indicating
the corresponding marks for each grade in mark sheet.
- Applications, which are incomplete or not accompanied
by the prescribed documents and Registration fee are liable
- Admission notices will be sent to the selected candidates
intimating the dates on which they should report at the
Admission Office with the following Original Certificates
and remit the prescribed fees in full.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination and pass certificate,
Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate.
- 4 Pass port size colour photographs.
- Any other document required.
For Admissions, Prospectus
and Counseling, Please Contact::
Manager (Admissions), 40, GST Road, St.Thomas
Mount, Guindy, Chennai - 600 096. TamilNadu.
Phone: + 044-22342155-22341389 Fax: + 044-22342170 e-mail: